Thursday, May 14, 2015

6KCBWDAY4-Bags, bags, bags

I have a love for project bags....I also have a love of owls. Owls are magical! I think more than half of my project bags have an owl pattern on them.
The bag on the left is a bag from Stitched by JessaLu, the other two bags were lovingly made for me by swap partners.

Of course every Harry Potter can also needs some bags...especially one to show off their house pride! 
The Slytherin bag is from Starknits, the Harry Potter bag was made by a local friend.

My latest bag purchase I had to buy. Because my love of knitting and crochet came from my Mema, I had to buy this cardinal bag. My Mema and Papa always  loved bird watching. Their favorite bird was the cardinal. When I saw this cardinal bag...I knew it was mine

The cardinal bag is from Kitchen Counter Crafter

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to visit my housemate's shop - love the Slytherin bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great bag! I have many of hers and love them

      Delete
  2. I love all the bags..so cute. And what a variety 😀

    ReplyDelete